Camp Redwood Glen
Our nicely apportioned conference center encourages outdoor exploration and engagement and is a place of solitude and rest.
Founded in 1946, Redwood Glen Camp & Conference Center is peaceful and serene. Over 200 acres located in the Santa Cruz Mountains providing a beautiful and safe environment for retreats and conferences.
We invite all groups to come and escape from everyday activity to modern lodge accommodations, cabins, and dorms. We do retreats, meetings, reunions, trainings, conferences, councils, events, weddings, award ceremonies, concerts, worship services, and yes, camps. We have over 350 beds available, in suites, lodges, cabins, and dorms. There are eight unique meeting rooms: including our chapel that can accommodate 350 persons. Our dining facilities are outstanding and the food is too. We invite you to experience the solitude and peacefulness of the setting and engage with the outdoors. There are relaxing gazebos, benches, decks, picnic tables, & Adirondack chairs all around the grounds.
|Our Chapel is our largest meeting room. It's a sanctuary with a maximum capacity of 350 and a meeting room with stage. It has an excellent sound system w/ LCD projector & ceiling/mounted screen and two restrooms.||Our Upper Christian Education meeting room has a kitchenette and can accomodate up to 130 persons and offers beautiful views of the camp.|
|Our Lower Christian Education meeting room can be divided into three rooms and has a capacity of 100 persons. Both CE meeting rooms share large restrooms and drinking fountains.||Our Oakwood meeting room has a capacity of 35-55. It is carpeted and has two restrooms with sinks and looks out on oak meadow.|
|Our Glenview meeting room has a capacity of 25-35. It is carpeted and has a stove, refrigerator, sink, and one restroom.|
Host your next group conference or retreat in one of the most amazing valleys in the Santa Cruz Mountains.
Built in 1882, Our Redwood Lodge is a the heart of camp. This historic building has a library, fireplace, TV w/DVD, refrigerator, microwave, sink, and restroom. It is home to the "game porch" with air hockey, football, and Ping-Pong tables. It has 2 rooms that can accomodate 25-35 persons. The top floor of the lodge has 6 bedrooms (4 rooms have 2 twin beds and 2 rooms have a bunk bed). There is a common dorm style bathroom with 5 sinks, 3 toilet stalls, and 3 private showers. Bed linens and towels are provided.
Our Monterey Cafe is a unique place with a large deck and two adjoining meeting rooms. it has an espresso/latte bar and snack bar (pay per use) and bistro style table and chairs with one restroom. It is a special gem of a meeting space.
Get creative in our Craft House that has a capacity of 35 persons and plenty of counter tops and table space to get your art sizzle on.
Our modern Dining Hall can serve 350 persons. We offer three extraordinary meals per day included in the rental rates.
We can also deliver special snacks and beverages service to meeting rooms and outdoor gathering spaces. One sitting in our dining room will confirm the outstanding food service you'll enjoy. Bon Appetit.
We offer superior modern lodging choices:
- OAKWOOD LODGE -- 14 double occupancy rooms (bed linens and towels are provided in all lodges).
- GLENVIEW LODGE -- 4 double occupancy rooms and 4 triple occupancy rooms. Also, a two bedroom suite that sleeps four with a kitchenette.
- FAMILY CABINS - 5 cabins that have three bedrooms, full bathrooms, and sleep up to six people.
- DORMITORIES -- 10 dorms that have 2 rooms with 12 bun beds. There's a counselor's room in the center that has 3 single beds, for a total occupancy of 27. Each side of the dorm has one common bathroom with two sinks, two toilet stalls, and two showers.
It's all right here at Redwood Glen
- Modern Lodges & Family Cabins
- 10 Dorms w/ restrooms in building
- Dining Hall w/ Gourmet Meals
- A Variety of Meeting Rooms
- Outdoor Redwood Cathedral Chapel
- Gorgeous Grounds Where Nature Abounds
- Outdoor Adventure Programs, Zip Lines, Challenge Courses, Swimming Pool, Hiking Trails
- Sports Galore: Basketball, Softball, Volleyball, Soccer, Horseshoes, Paved Run/Jog
- Game Porch with Ping Pong. Foosball, Air Hockey
- Amphitheater Campfire and Outdoor Meeting Areas
- Great Location - Just 10 minutes off Hwy 17